Oct 7, 2007

Bloggers Block!

Do you ever have times when there are 100 things on your heart to share but you cannot get your fingers to relay what's on your mind? Well, that's exactly where I am. I finished first quarter of Bible School last week. I aced my final exams, I know I did. I have so many messages that I want to share but just cannot express them. Satan knows I am a threat. He's trying real hard to come against me this week. I rebuke him! He's a liar and a thief! Pray for me, please! He's trying to keep me locked up in loneliness and isolation. He's trying to tell me to leave my church. He's trying to tell me that no one is interested in what I have to say. I take authority over him in the name of Jesus!

Loneliness. What can you share with me about loneliness? I know that Jesus never leaves me or forsakes me! So why am I feeling lonely? I welcome your comments.

I will be posting a couple of very strong messages very soon. They are on my heart. They were spoken to me by God himself. They are on the tip of my tongue and fingers.

Satan I want to remind you of your future according to Revelation 20:10

"Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I'll be back with my message. You can count on it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micahel, I have been in the same place at times in my life. Yes Satan tries so hard to weigh us down and makes us feel unworthy. But Jesus loves us and is always by our side. I look forward to your blogs. You are an inspiration to me. God Bless You.

Carol said...

Michael-my-sweet,

Don't let Satan silence you. If you've got something to say then you say it! We're listening. And if you're having trouble gathering your thoughts together, then pray that He help you to focus on your message - to get rid of outside distractions (and you do your part with turning off the tv and phone etc.) Ask Jesus to help you compose your thoughts effectively and then put them to paper/screen. I've done this many times.

As far as being lonely, you've got a lot of people (from what I see) that love you (including me) so you're not alone. You've got friends who care about you and who are interested in what you have to say - so say it brother!

Now..if you're talking about being lonely in the romantic sense, then that's a whole other subject. If you are, then I'll go into detail but I don't want to waste your time incase you weren't talking about that. But I'll tell you if you want to know.

Congratulations on your test btw. Are you in seminary?

Carol said...

Michael, check out my blog - I responded to you with an entry. Hope it helps.

Lance said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Dear brother,

I get that too sometimes, and it seems that if my life is not right with God, then the water stops flowing.

There have been a few times when that has been so, and I find myself struggling with writer's block, and that's also when I tend to write the worst entries ever in my opinion.

It is always a great reminder for me to go back to God and ask Him to make me clean and whole again.

And when I do that, the water can flow non-stop and I have to write down other things I wish to blog about in a notepad and schedule them.

Your experience is quite different from mine, but I just thought I'd share what I have experienced with respect to the block. :-)

Waiting to read your next entries!

With love,
Isaiah

Anonymous said...

Could be lots of reasons. Some people get their energy from being around others. Maybe that's you and you need some company.

Michael said...

Thank you for all your encouraging words! Much appreciated!