Sep 25, 2007

Excellence in Discipleship

Thank you Casey!

I consider it an honor to have been presented with the Mathetes Award by Casey of Casey's Critical Thinking.

The award was started by Dan King of Management by God. He explains on his blog that “Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) is to make more disciples.”

As one of the latest recipients of this award, I will be choosing 5 other Christian Blogs, or disciples if you you will, to pass this award along to. During the course of the next couple of days I will be visiting many sites in an effort to choose 5 favorites. Please check back periodically to view my choices.

As a new blogger, I want to personally thank each and every one of my readers. It's a privledge to be listed alongside such mighty men and women of God as yourselves.

Ephesians 3:16b
"May your roots grow down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love!"

My Choices for fellow recipients

As some of you know, this blog has only been up for a little over a week. I have met some great people thus far and I am very impressed with some of the blogs I have seen. It makes choosing 5 very difficult. And before choosing I want to have ample time to know a little bit about the people I recommend. Having said that, I am still in the process of making my choices.

New to Blogger I am, but I am not new to Yahoo 360. Therefore, for my first two choices I would like to select a couple of very deserving recipients and friends from the 360 world.

Sara_Always_Sweet - Sara is such a great encourager. I always find great inspiration on her page!

Dale - Dale's page always presents a very in depth study of God's Word and makes me think!


More to follow......

3 comments:

Lance said...

Love your blog.
Would you like to exchange blog links.
Let me know.
Lance
at
www.lancessoulsearching.com
jgargus2@comcast.net
God bless fellow believer.

Lance said...

God bless.
Would you like to exchange links.
Its nice to find fellow believers.
Lance
jgargus2@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such a christian inspiration in my life. You proclaim God's word and your light shines so ever brightly. God Bless you Michael. Congrats on your award!