Sep 10, 2007

My Personal Introduction

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for stopping by. This is my very first day using Blogger so please forgive then current simplicity of my page. I am relatively new to the world of blogging, as some of you probably can tell. I stumbled across Yahoo 360 a few months ago and began posting parables and other messages from God's Word. Since that time I have had somewhere around 13,000 visitors. Praise God! I like to keep my messages there simple as I hope to encourage those who do not know Christ to have a better understanding of why he came.

As for this service, I want to use this page to better express myself personally, to gain friendship with other Christian Bloggers, and to relay revelations which I receive from my study of God's Word.

I will be working on this site in my spare time so please bare with me as I build this forum. In the meantime, any tips, pointers, observations, or comments you care to share would be greatly welcomed. Feel free to drop me a line here or stop by my 360 page!

May your roots grow down deep into the soil of God's marvlous love! (Ephesians 3:16)

Michael

0 comments: