Sep 17, 2007

Just a Note!

Well, I finally got a new look for my page. It's not much as of yet but at least it looks a whole lot better than the original template. I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed with Blog Stuff right now. I had no idea what a huge deal blogging is! Unreal! I have been on Yahoo 360 for a few months but never knew about widgets, gadgets, blidgets, counters, buttons, and the like.

I look forward to not only watching this site grow, but also getting to know some of you. Feel free to leave me a message.


In Christ,

Michael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,

Thanks for stopping by my site and thanks for the positive review on BlogCatalog. I look forward to more interaction with you in the future.

TMM said...

Wonderful, Michael! =)

I'm glad to hear that you listen to Andrew Wommack. He sure is one of my favorite Bible teachers apart from Derek Prince.

The template does look a lot better than before.

Love,
Sidharth