Sep 11, 2007

Tuesday afternoon, on the run!

Good afternoon Bloggers!

Well, I finally was able to get a couple of widgets installed. I guess I'm learning. Tonight I hope to be able to do a little page customization. I cannot stand my page to look this plain. If any of you care to offer advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I am on the run big time today so I have not compiled anything worthy of posting as of yet. I am currently enrolled in a Biblical Studies and Ministry Training and I am a little behind in my homework assignments. Right now I have to prepare a paper on the leadership skills of Joshua. Joshua's story is amazing so it should not take me long to prepare a paper.

Also, I want to be able to visit some of your pages this evening. I have been so busy getting things up and running that I have not taken the time to go browsing.

Well, gotta run for now. Thanks for the visit. Feel free to drop me a line and visit my Yahoo 360 site for former blog entries!

Michael

0 comments: